Saturday 26 September 2015

28mm Napoleonic British Infantry

Hoi,

In my last post I spoke of the 28mm British Napoleonics I have painted and it is now about time I'd show them to you. The regimental colour I chose is buff, since quite a lot of yellow and blue faced figures are to be found on the web already.




These chaps have proven to me that I do not like painting 28mm regiments. The 28mm figures are nice when you can concentrate on one particular figure and can go all the way in choosing your own colour scheme. I have been doing this with my Victorian figures but that's not possible with uniformed ones.

Well anyway I am quite happy with the results, but also happy I have finished them. They look better in the showcase than on the to-do pile.

Cheers Sander

2 comments:

DeanM said...

These look great, and I like your choice of buff colored facings. I agree about the tediousness of painting uniformed units too!

The Angry Lurker said...

They turned out very well Sander.