Thursday 10 July 2014

Vehicle Showcase: Torpedo German Staff Car

Hoi,

Roaring onto the tabletop today is this spiffing Torpedo Staff Car as used by German and Turkish forces in the Great War. The model is made by Reviresco Miniatures and is a total beaut to construct. The colour scheme proved hard to choose, I have read somewhere that the Great War German army did not paint their vehicles in standard Panzer grey at first. I also know that a lot of officers procured their own cars. So I felt sure this splashing blue/black scheme would do. The figures are Emhar officers and are in the process of noting their findings while on their duty.


The pictures are a bit over exposed, for which I apologise, but I hope you get the yeast from them anyway ;-)

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Ocean-born" by Nightwish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really cool vehicle and nicely done. I do wish they made cars today that had that kind of style.

Sander said...

Yep I totally agree Anne!