Saturday 3 May 2014

I'm back!

Hoi,

As you can see from the date of the last contribution to this blog that I have been away for some time. This is mainly due to some pretty busy time at work, amongst which was a small part I played in the School Musical and a bigger part I played in getting the clothing and props for said Musical done coupled with other work and family related stuff.

That said, I also managed to get some painting done in between things just no time to update it to the blog. Amongst these are some Napoleonics and other stuff. First I painted two "Cars Planes' for my son. These are little toys included in chocolate eggs called Surprise Eggs over here. The stickers on the toys fell off so I decided to paint them. One is called the Skipper the other I believe is called Rochelle.




Watch this space for more serious updates in the near future.

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Days go by" by the Offspring.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to see you've returned. You did a nice job on those little planes, they're very cute.

Looking forward to future posts!

John Lambshead said...

Welcome back.

Sander said...

Thanks to both of you, it's good to be back!