Monday 29 April 2013

Brothers of the Broken Sword!

Hoi,

An unusual subject for today's update I might say. I have finally found time to paint up some of the GW Deathwing Terminators I have lying around.
Among the terminator mini's awaiting paintjobs are some old white metal Deathwing in need of re-basing, some newer plastic termies with Thunderhammer and shields and even the new Dark Vengeance Terminator squad.

This finished squad has powerclaws and looks quite fearsome, if I say so myself. As always it was a pain to paint the white terminator armour, I think that for the next squad I am going try out the olive-coloured basecoates that are so popular at the moment.

Anyway here they are: For the Emperor and the Lion!





Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Overture 1812" by Daniel Baremboim

5 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

My favourite GW models ever, you've done well there!

Unknown said...

Nicely done Sander. I've not painted up any GW myself but I do know these guys are insanely popular.

DeanM said...

Great looking troops. I've yet to try out 40K, but saw a tournament up in Vancouver, BC recently and it looked like a great time. Best, Dean

Ray Rousell said...

Great work Sander!!!!

Sander said...

Thanks you all for the nice comments!