Saturday 1 December 2012

Over the Hills...

Hoi,

Work and family leave pretty little hobby-time for me lately. Yet in between serious stuff I've managed to paint up one of my Amera Plastics hills. This one I did up to use as mountain with Dystopian Wars or as regular hill with 20mm games.



Several more of these await painting, some I will paint up to represent arid terrain, like this one, and some more will be done to resemble more Northern terrain with snow-covered tops.

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Good morning Saigon" by several artists

4 comments:

fireymonkeyboy said...

Looks good. Is the texturing a result of painting, sculpting, or a combination of both?

FMB

Sander said...

Thanks, I added some grid to the base of the piece, but no other sculpting was done. So most of the texture is provided by the piece itself.

Amera Plastic Mouldings said...

Another fantastic finish for one of our products Sander thanks for showing how they can be brought to life.... Putting on the Amera facebook where I know they will get a great response, with a link back here as usual https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amera-Plastic-Mouldings/339773496075836?ref=hl

Amera Plastic Mouldings said...

Another fantastic finish for one of our products Sander thanks for showing how they can be brought to life.... Putting on the Amera facebook where I know they will get a great response, with a link back here as usual https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amera-Plastic-Mouldings/339773496075836?ref=hl