Thursday 17 November 2011

Dystopian Wars

Hoi,

Yes yes it happened to me again: I caved for a new rule-set/ game: Dystopian Wars. It was really all Pijlie's fault you know! He started this with this topic in his blog. Oh well, in the end I bough the rulebook and a box set of the Naval- and land battle group from the Kingdom of Britannia faction of the game. I have done up some test figures. Not all are finished yet, the ships in particular need the finer details done and perhaps some decals added.

All the same here are some pictures to get your curiosity sated:








Hope you like 'em!

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Youthanasia" by Megadeth

2 comments:

Pijlie said...

Heheheheheh

I´m so not feeling guilty for this....

JW

AGN1964 said...

Great basing on the tiny tanks. Love the tracks in the dirt.