Friday 27 July 2012

Feels like Boxing Day!

Hoi,

Remember me telling you that I was going to start a new 28mm plastics project? Well today a big box from Northstar http://www.northstarfigures.com/ arrived filled to the brim with nice and shiny new toys, do I feel like a young boy on Boxing Day or what!

The package contained 4 boxed sets of Ancient Greeks:

The boxed sets pictured here are: 1 Ancient Greek Hoplites, 2 Classic Greek Hoplites and 3 Spartan Hoplites. "That's only 3 boxes, where's the other one?" I hear you say, well it will just have to remain a secret until I get it finished. If you fancy a guess, go ahead and post it in a comment perhaps I'll let you in on the little secret when you guess it right.

For all people not interested in Ancient History (pun intended) here are some pictures of my two Revell Sopwith Camel biplanes. I love these little rascals. These Biplane kits are about the only kits I can put together with some decent result.And each and every one of them had an unique colour-scheme at that!  Just you wait till I have time to do my Albatrosses!








Cheers Sander

Listening to: "World Pipeband Championchips 1993" by several of the Worlds best Pipebands.

1 comment:

Bedford said...

I just watched the Red Baron last night. He didn't seem to be a big fan of the Sopwith Camel :O)))

Juicy looking Hoplites too!

Darrell.