Wednesday 22 December 2010

Ho ho hooooooo!

Hello people,

It's greenies all round today. I've finished more of the little green menaces which have been lurking on my shelves for ages now.

So here we go:

                                              First off is my shaman Gurkslub, front and back





I don't know where his name came from it just happened on me, just like the notion that some of the ribs he carries on his person should be chilli peppers... Gobblifornication...urgh yuk! Never mind that!

                                               Now for some much beloved squighoppers!
                                                    

                And squig herders, I chose these squigs to be Tiger squigs bred on a purple variant of Mad Caps...


                                                           I think they worked out quite well ;-)


Hope you like them as much as I do! Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Wishmaster" by Nightwish

No comments: