Tuesday 2 September 2008

Dark Age

Hoi,

No, I am not going to talk about early medieval times. I am going through, what in lingua Fora is called, a "Dark Age" a certain period of time in which you are not entertaining your hobby/ special interest etc. In my case I have not painted anything in about 3 weeks. A brush? What's that again?

My new work and some personal circumstances have resulted in this time of inactivity. I am very anxious to start painting again and finish some of the running projects most of which the several WW1 projects but when I get home I am far too tired to even open the paint cans.

The silver lining will be this weekend as I will visit the DUCOSIM games fair again for some games of Battletech. I will keep you posted and hope to have some pics.

Cheers Sander

No comments: